American Birling Association
- Provides information and how to articles on log rolling, boom running, making log rolling spikes, carpeting logs, and organizing a log rolling or boom running contest.
American Lumberjack Association (A.L.A.)
- A body which sets up rules governing sanctioned shows and competitors, maintains equipment, keeps records, mails regular newsletters to members and holds annual meetings.
Canadian Intercollegiate Lumberjacking Association
- Provides a venue for colleges to participate in a series of lumberjacking competitions. Includes general rules, events, teams, forms, past results, upcoming competitions.
Canadian Logger Sports Association
- Sets rules and regulations for Festival of Forestry at the Pacific National Exhibition and the Squamish Logger Sports summer month competitions.
Federation of New South Wales Axemen's Associations, Inc.
- Provides an introduction to wood chopping, programs and results, training and instruction, articles, and schedules of meetings.
Fred Scheer's Lumberjack Shows
- Includes information on upcoming shows and how to arrange a show.
Iron Horse Hotsaw
- Water cooled design of the husky hotsaw which was the winner of seven world championships.
Ketchikan Coho's Log Rolling Team
- Alaska log rolling school for ages 4 and up. Information about log rolling and other timber sports.
- Explains the mechanics of how to use an axe, log rolling, two man bucking, jack and jill bucking, jill and jill bucking, bow sawing, hot saw chain saw, underhand chop, and axe throwing. Details contest management including expected expenditures.
- Stillwater, Minnesota annual July lumberjack celebration. Includes schedule of events, photo gallery, maps and info.
Lumberjack Entertainment and Timbersports Guide
- Information about contests including locations, who to contact, and dates, listings of world records, where to obtain equipment and where to find related publications.
Lumberjack Sports International
- Lumberjack show production company. Information about various television shows, how to arrange a show and the LSWRA organization of athletes.
Lumberjack World Championships
- Annual July event in Hayward, Wisconsin. Event includes chopping, sawing, tree climbing, and logrolling. Information on history, competitions, how to purchase tickets.
New York State Lumberjacks Association (NYSLA)
- Includes schedule, announcements, results, rules, maps, and entry forms. Based in Fulton, New York.
New York State Woodsmen's Field Days Lumberjack Contest
- Annual contest held in Boonville on the third weekend of August. Includes general information, schedule, past results back to 1995, and world records.
Nova Scotia Agricultural College Woodsmen Athletics
- Includes schedule of events, results, player biographies, roster, coaching staff info, photo gallery and information about the NSAC annual competition.
Stihl Timbersports Series
- Provides past results, a list of contestants with biographies, a schedule of events, and a themed screensaver.
Tupper Lake Woodsmen's Days
- An annual event attracts thousands of spectators and hundreds of competitors for a weekend of parades, logging demonstrations, competition, and fun.
United States Axemens Association
- Promotes the advancement of lumberjack and timber sports. Includes news, competition rules, scheduled competitions and events, competitor rankings, world records, photos, instructional guides, and trading post.